Magnet Field Tester
The MTP 702 tests solenoid valves in hydraulic and pneumatic control equipment. In machines and vehicles you can also test relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoids.
Great for use on relays and solenoids.
This unique, handy device senses magnet fields and voltage.
Magnet Stick Specs
- Solenoid tester
- Detects presence of AC, DC or permanent magnetic field.
- Sensitivity 300 Gauss
- Test magnet included
- Power supply: 2 x AAA (LR03) batteries Supplied
- Weight 60 gr incl. batteries
- Working temperature -20 to + 50°C
- Material: Aluminium, PP COP